Welcome


Thursday, February 27, 2014

Who Is Your Fashion Icon?

Good morning dolls! I am so sorry FB hasn't posted in a while. I have had several photo-shoots I had to style over the past few weeks! I have been extremely busy. But all for the good of the fashion world! Anyway, I am back and ready to speak some more fashion truth into your lives!

So here is the big question, Who is your fashion icon?


Okay so one of my favorite times of the year has emerged.. (insert drum roll).....ahh yes New York FASHION Week! Sadly FB did not get to attend this year but I did watch the live stream from all social media devices. It's okay judge me. Speaking for all of my fashion addicts out there, you understand that you do whatever it takes to get your daily fashion fix. I must say the fashions were completely out of this world! I wish I could take the time to write about all of my favorites but FB is on the run to another shoot. So this leads to my question....

Who is your fashion icon? Well I know who mine is! Without question my Fashion icon and inspiration is renowned fashion stylist, mother, and designer Rachel Zoe! I not only admire her dedication as a business women but the way she continues to make time for her GORG family. She makes it look so effortless. If you ask me, she is pretty much super woman of the fashion world! Zoe's Spring/Summer 2014 collection had my heart racing! I had a total Zoe fashion freak-out! I could not wait to share some of my favorite designs from her NYFW show. I love the way she combines a vintage 60's look with a rocker/chic edge to create a totally modern look. I am in awe of her talent and the way she creates the most beautiful works of art in the studio and on the runway. Oh and we also share the same love for hats! The perfect accessory. As Rachel would say, "This is so Maj." What can I say? I'm ZOE a fan!

Rachel Zoe Spring/Summer 2014







Well Rach what can I say? You've done it again. Thank you for sharing your creativity and love for fashion. It inspires me to never stop pursuing my dreams. You are totally fabulous!


Dolls, I hope this has you thinking about who your fashion icon is! I would love to hear who inspires you. Who knows I may write about one of your favorites in the next post. Have a fashion filled day my lovelies. We'll chat soon. Much love.

Xoxo- FB



















No comments:

Post a Comment