Welcome


Monday, February 10, 2014

Leather, lace, fur ohhh grrr.

Trends on trends

Hello dolls! I hope everyone's week has been great so far. I have been thinking for the past few weeks on what I would like to write about. I know that many of you look to trends to guide your everyday wardrobe. So I figured I would talk about some of my favorite trends that are taking the fashion world by storm. For those of you who are completely lost when it comes to fashion trends, I want to give you an idea of how you can take these trends and apply them to your everyday wardrobe. After reading this you will feel confident in knowing how you can complement your style with these different trends. So grab yourself a cup of coffee and snuggle up with your favorite blanket because you are about to go through trend bootcamp. Leather, lace, fur, ohh grrr...

I would love to give a big shout out to my model for today, Angela Culpepper. She is an active contestant for the Miss America organization. I styled her in  about twenty different looks and she was such a trooper. She made a beautiful model and I had an absolute blast working with her. We intended to shoot outside today but the Polar Vortex got the best of us! So we had to make due within the confines of my apartment/studio. My photography may not be the snazziest but I can tell you to let the outfits speak for themselves....


Leather & Lace

FB is totally obsessed with the leather & lace combo. Leather creates an edgy look but the lace adds a touch of romance to your outfit. Leather and lace work together to create a totally modern look. Combine dainty tops, sleek dresses, and bold accessories to create a sexy edge-romantic contrast.  

I have provided different sets of photos so you can see how to piece these different trends together. So let's get it started my loves...

 
Box Pleat Dress: Forever 21
Leather Jacket: Guess
Lace Tights: Pac Sun
Tear drop Necklace: Francesca Collections
T strap stilettos: Jessica Simpson
 
Quarter length sleeve lace dress: Forever 21
T- strap stilettos: Jessica Simpson
Pearl Necklace: Chanel
Leather Tweed Over coat: H&M
Clutch: Vestique
 
 
Chiffon Tuxedo Tank top: Entourage
Black Leather Blazer: American Eagle
Lace Scalloped Skirt: Francesca Collections
T-strap stilettos: Jessica Simpson
 
Leather Leggings: Poof
Lace Tank: Charlotte Ruse
Stacked Heel Booties: Forever 21
Black Cardigan: Banana Republic
Handbag: Michael Kors
 
Leather Jacket: Guess Jeans
Bell Sleeve Lace Dress: Whisper
Nude Pumps: Jessica Simpson
Tassel Necklace: Vestique
 
 
 Fur your trendformation
 
Fur is back dolls! One of FB's favorite trends of the season. There is no doubt that fur dominated the fall 2013 runways. It has been labeled as one of the biggest trends of the Fall and Winter season and for good reason. FUR is FAB! FB wants to show you how to wear this luxurious and classic trend with a bit of sassiness and edge.
 
Bell Sleeve chiffon dress: Vestique
Faux Fur Vest: Aeropostale
Felt Wide Brim Hat: Vintage
Necklace: Chanel
Black t-strap stilettos: Jessica Simpson
 
Open Shoulder Dress: Vestique
Faux Fur Vest: H&M
Net tights: Pac Sun
Stacked Heel Booties: Forever 21
Combat Boots: Steve Madden
 
 
Congratulations dolls! You've done it! You have survived FB's fashion boot camp! Now go take on the day with sass and style. Remember what I've told you. No worries, I will be back soon :) Stay fabulous darlings.
 
Xoxo FB

 
 
 
 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment